Re: ISO Jewelry Appraiser and Buyer

Margo Arnold

Dear Abi:

I inquired our jeweler:
Ken Stein, Benson Jewelers, 1331 F Street, NW, 202/628-1838. Here is what he told me:

Hi Margo,
Yes I do buy if interested in what it is. We can do appraisals at $75 per item but she has to realize that the evaluation is at insurance replacement value and not what she will get.
It’s best for me to see what is first and than we can  figure out the best course.

Regards,
Ken

Sincerely,
Margo Arnold
Veazey Terrace
--
www.margoarnoldpromo.com

I have a couple of pieces that I want to sell but have never done this before. I want to have them appraised and then sold, preferably to a jewelry shop. Appreciate your recommendations.
Thank you.