ISO Dogsitter for Saturday, May 22 #dogs

Paige Machover

Hello,

I am looking for someone who can board my dog in the afternoon on Saturday, May 22 until Sunday morning.

I have an 8-month old Norfolk Terrier named Gus. He is adorable, sweet, and very playful. He is up-to-date on shots, chipped, and housebroken.  I will be leaving DC by noon on Saturday and might not return until after midnight.

Ideally, I can find someone with previous experience dogsitting, who let's dogs stay uncaged while supervised and doesn't restrict them too much. I am sure I will need a dogsitter in the future, likely for longer periods of time when I actually take vacations again, so someone who would be available for future bookings would also be helpful! It would be great to find someone in the Cleveland Park area, but I am also open to taking Gus outside the city to someone's home with land to enjoy.

I would be grateful for any recommendations!

Thank you!

Paige
paige.machover@...