Clarification on posting: ISO Person for house share $1200 - $2000 per person plus utilities

Helen Qubain

Hello,

I have had a couple of people reach out to me regarding my shared house ad yesterday. I'd like to clarify:
  • The rent listed for the space posted is $2000 for one person per month plus utilities
  • I have been asked if there is an option to pay a lower rent and the answer is "yes".  There are options to configure the house share differently where someone could pay $1200 - 1500. It really depends on who wants to rent and how much of the addition they want for private use.
So far only women have responded, so while we are open to renting to anyone, the preference will probably go to women unless there is a person or 2 people who want to rent 2BR / 2BA together.

So if you are interested, please contact me - hqubain@.... We have interested parties and I think we will be able to decide and have a lease signed this week. We have a showing of the addition Wednesday (tomorrow) from 7-7:30.  So optimally if you are interested, contact me today and if it makes sense come to see the place tomorrow.

Thank you to all who have reached out to me.

Helen
hqubain at gmail dot com
36th and Albemarle

Cleveland Park Listserv Sponsor

-------
The original message is available in full at Message #