Terrific Tutoring, Test Preps & Application Assistance

Liz Ronkin

Dear Neighbors,

Chevy Chase Prep assists families to navigate high school and college admissions processes with individualized plans. We bring to our tutoring and advising advanced degrees, highly honed skill sets, and decades of experience with high school and college education. We specialize in course content tutoring, especially for writing across the curriculum and math (pre-algebra to AP calculus), standardized test preparation, high school and college application assistance, and scholarship guidance.

This summer, we’ll offer course content tutoring, test preparation, and application assistance. Course content review and enrichment boost successes in writing and math at all levels. Test preparation covers the ISEE/SSAT, HSTP, SAT/ACT, and Praxis Core for educators. We pretest to baseline performance, tutor to practice control of material and strategies, and post-test to assess mastery. Application assistance focuses on schools and majors, application components, essays and resumes, and extras.

Our students attend public, parochial, and independent schools in NW DC and Bethesda. Recent school admissions include SFS, GDS, STA/NCS, Maret, WIS, and Walls, as well as Georgetown Prep, Gonzaga, Visitation, Stone Ridge, and St. John’s. Our college placements focus on T30 universities, but also include engaging and innovative liberal arts colleges. We’re pleased to provide relevant references and discuss your goals.

For more information, please contact chevychaseprep@...
 / 202-316-2263.

Maggie Ronkin
Founding Owner