Re: Questions about Vehicle Inspections

Helen Qubain

Hi,

I went to the self-service kiosk on Van Buren Monday or Tuesday this week and it was broken. Someone in line ultimately flagged down a police officer who tried to report the problem to the Mayor’s task force but no one answered the phone. So he reported the problem to his dispatcher in hopes they could pass along a message to the city.

No idea how long it will take to get it repaired. I might have to go over there soon and will report back if it is fixed.

Helen

You might consider the help-yourself kiosk machine on Van Buren St NW, Takoma Park. Open 24 hours. If you go be sure to check the actual location on maps.com. It isn't actually on Van Buren, which I found at least a little bit annoying.