Re: Scam Call from COVID Response Center?

Linda LaScola

Sorry this happened to you and thanks for reporting. I had sometime similar happen — which I’ll report here as well.

It was online only — an email titled "You have been chosen to Complete Our Important Survey, Be Protected And Get Rewarded!”

Inside there was only a link to a survey to take. I thought it was related to a CDC form I had filled out after shot 2 about the reaction I’d had.

But this survey was short and silly - no way it could be of any help. Then, at the end (7 or 8 questions), I was offered an array of expensive gifts (e.g., over $50) for which I only needed to pay shipping and handling! That’s when I caught on that they were only trying to get my personal info, so I clicked off.

Linda LaScola