Re: E-bikes abandoned in neighborhoods. Who to call?

Kenneth Nellis

The curious might check out Google Images for China Bicycle Graveyard.

―Ken Nellis

- from previous message -
[snip]
I'm not sure about your reference to urban China and bike trash. I've been to China and haven't really noticed it to be that trashy and certainly have not seen bikes strewn about the street. Now, there was a photo circulating about a year ago where bikes were being disposed on in a landfill. Far different than bike trash strewn streets, which does not happen and is a bit offensive to Chinese people.
[snip]

- from previous message -
[snip]
I hope that when we see these ebikes abandoned in ravines and river beds we can get into the habit of reaching out or DC will start to look like urban China with piles of bike trash.
[snip]