Re: E-bikes abandoned in neighborhoods. Who to call?

shapiro@...

Update: it turned out one can write to support@...
You have to provide the tag number and the street address.

After a bit of back and forth they did finally come collect it. Overall they were pretty responsive.

I hope that when we see these ebikes abandoned in ravines and river beds we can get into the habit of reaching out or DC will start to look like urban China with piles of bike trash.

Judy