Re: ISO Feedback on Verl Dyer, General Contractor

mfreehenn

Verl Dyer did a major project in my condo in 2018 and I highly recommend him. He was terrific at diagnosing the problem, his work was excellent and on-time, and throughout he was efficient and pleasant. The project was in conjunction with Thomas E Clark Co, which recommended Mr. Dyer.

Margaret Hennessey