ISO Nanny share beginning May 2021 #childcare #nannyshare

Courtney E

Hello, neighbors!

My husband and I are seeking a nanny share for our infant son, to begin by June 1. We are looking for full-time care Monday through Friday, on the books, and would need the other family to host. We are open to neighborhoods throughout Upper Northwest, and happy to contribute needed items (stroller, playpen, etc.) to the share.

If you or someone you know has an opening in a share, or is interested in creating one, please reply directly to me [courtneymengelhardt @ gmail dot com]. Similarly, if you are a nanny in search of your next opportunity, feel free to reach out.
Thanks!

~ Courtney