Re: Help us Reduce Light Pollution and Protect Our Health, Privacy, and Environment #streetlights #privacy #environment

hal.ninek@verizon.net

Since these posts about the new contract keep coming up, and seem to be ignoring the technical requirements, I popped open the actual DDOT RFP to see whether the world was about to end if this contract moved forward. As I suspected, a lot of what has been claimed is simply not true, particularly the claims about light temperature, where neighborhood lights are to be in the warm and of the spectrum at 2700K. Let's stop claiming otherwise.

Steve Seelig

--------
The original message is available in full at Message