Amazing Nanny Available in May #childcare #nanny #baby #children

Amanda Woo

Hello,

My family is moving out of DC and our wonderful nanny Chaima will be looking for a new family starting May 3.

I simply cannot say enough positive things about Chaima. She has looked after our son, Sam, from the age of 4 months and has helped him grow into the confident, happy boy 2-year old. Chaima is attentive, loving and incredibly caring.

More than that, she is creative and exceptionally active. Chaima takes our son outdoors to parks/playgrounds daily. She is active and runs around the field with Sam and plays with Sam and his playground friends. Pre-covid she took him to Gymboree, story time, museums, and play groups. And when at home, it's commonplace that I return from work to see various art projects they've worked on around different themes - ocean, monster cars, nature, space - these are all little projects Chaima develops herself or a kit from Lemontree. She loves her job and it really shows in the amount of effort she puts in day to day. Chaima has always respected our 'no-screen time' rule and I'm always impressed at the way she develops incredibly creative activities for our son - teaching him French songs, painting, dancing etc.

When our son was little, Chaima got him on an excellent nap and meal schedule.  Our son had some early medical complications that required surgery and Chaima was there every step of the way from late night hospital stays to extra attentive care when he was recovering.  She is truly one of a kind.

Chaima is from Tunisia, in addition to speaking great English - she speaks fluent French. She is a green card holder and we pay her on the books. She does not drive. Chaima is comfortable with babies and older children. She is registered to get vaccinated.

We are so sad to say goodbye to her and hope to find a new family for her. Please do contact me directly if you have questions.

Amanda
Logan Circle

Amanda - 502-548-5141 amawoo@...
Chaima - 240-534-8355 chayma-89@...