ISO advice on conducting credit and background checks on tenants

Helen Qubain

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good credit and background check service for landlords? I used Zillow's online check last time and it produced disastrous results. My mother has an apartment which I manage in North Bethesda. I called the company (Core Logic My Rental) that Montgomery County Landlord Tenant office refers landlords to and the customer service agent does not really know what is checked. I want to make sure if someone had cases in a state Landlord Tenant court or civil case that it would be flagged. I'm assuming criminal cases will pop up in most background checks as well as credit problems.

Thanks

HelenĀ
Helen at gmail dot com
Cell: 540-460-5246