Re: ISO independent dog walker for mid-day/early afternoon 1 hour walk + run (NW DC) #dogs #petcare #pets

Dave Simon

I second Layne & Paul's assessment of Ari. We've used her several times to take care of our 14 year old dog and know she will always take care of her!

Dave

Neighbor Ari Fishman is a dogwalker with over 12 years experience. She deeply respects and adores all the many canines I've heard her talk about - this is definitely her calling! She has a positive reinforcement philosophy, previously worked in rescue, grooming and training environments and brings strength and confidence to reactive dogs. To reach Ari for walks or overnight care: MDDCdogwalking@...