Re: ISO independent dog walker for mid-day/early afternoon 1 hour walk + run (NW DC) #dogs #petcare #pets

Layne & Paul

Hi Jenny!

Neighbor Ari Fishman is a dogwalker with over 12 years experience. She
deeply respects and adores all the many canines I've heard her talk about - this is definitely her calling! She has a positive reinforcement philosophy, previously worked in rescue, grooming and training environments and brings strength and confidence to reactive dogs. To reach Ari for walks or overnight care:
 MDDCdogwalking@...

Layne & Paul