ISO Old Mascara Wands

danielle_desnoyers

Hi all!

Happy new year. I wanted to see if anyone had old mascara they were going to toss if they could save the wands for me. I clean them and donate them to wildlife refuge organizations to help brush and clean the little guys.

If you haven't cleaned out your makeup drawer recently, this is a great time to do so! And you'll be helping out in the process.

To save you the trouble of shipping them and cleaning them yourselves, I can grab them from your mailbox or whatever you are most comfortable with. I'll be doing this for the month of January then will be out of DC for a chunk of time.

Thanks so much in advance!

Danielle Desnoyers

--
Danielle Desnoyers
Founder, Retake, Inc.

Photographer, Danielle Desnoyers Photography
+1.910.228.8194