Re: ISO advice re: USPS package lost in transit

Carol Ragsdale

I'm still waiting for medication shipped from Wellcare mail order on Dec.10 and also stalled in Hyattsville, MD since 12/15. Now marked as "in transit."  Fortunately, my Walgreen's pharmacist was able to get my insurance to override the refill (since it had just been refilled) and I was able to pick up my blood pressure medication at the pharmacy on Xmas eve.  It never occurred to me that mail order medication delivery might somehow become unreliable.

Best,
CR

I had a package parked in Hyattsville for 10 days and got the same message you did. I contacted the sender and she issued a “ticket” with USPS. I got a text from USPS saying a claim was opened and two hours later received another text saying the claim was closed and the package was received the next day.