High School graduate on gap year looking for small jobs #techsupport #tutoring #pets #smalljobs

sebemblad@...

Dear Cleveland Park Neighbors,

I graduated from the Washington International School in May 2020 and currently live in Cleveland Park. I am taking a gap year and so I am looking to earn some money before I attend McGill University in the fall next year. I can help with anything from pet sitting/walking, gardening work, IT help, Maths tutoring or any other projects you may need help with. I am fluent in English, French and Swedish so I can help in those languages too. I have a driver license and access to a car so distance is not a problem.

I am reachable at sebemblad@... [sebemblad @ gmail dot com] or on my phone +1 (202) 997 9537.

Thank you,
Sebastian W. Emblad
3501 30th Street NW