Yard Work/Babysitting/Moving/MORE! #childcare #community #babysitting #oddjobs #smalljobs

Ethan Chanin

Hello!

My name is Ethan Chanin and I am a hard working university student here in town, taking a semester off. If anyone in the CP community needs yard work, outdoor babysitting, moving, etc., please don’t hesitate to contact me at echanin789@... [echanin789 @ gmail dot com]

I can supply a resume upon request and have a great amount of experience with child-care and outdoor landscaping. I’m open to hearing any safety concerns given COVID, will wear a mask, and can help out in a lot of different ways.

Have a good rest of your week, and let me know if anyone you know needs anything!

Thanks so much,
Ethan Chanin