Re: It's better without a landline (was: Scamming phone calls threatening "legal action")

Alison Steadman

We get them on both the landline and the cell phone. More on the cell phone than on the landline, but they both get calls a lot. I block them using the app Call Filter which closes down the caller number that I refer to them, but the scammers just pick another number to call me which I then also report to Call Filter. It is an endless circle!

Alison Steadman

- from previous message -
Are these calls on your landline or cell phone? I used to get dozens of calls/messages on my landline. I cancelled it a couple of months ago, and don’t miss it. I get maybe one spam call/day on my cell. [snip]