CP Sublet: Spacious, Sunny, and Private 1 BR

drmarkdfisher@...

I'm looking to sublet my huge, fully-furnished, and amenity-rich 1-bedroom apartment. A walk-out basement with a private entrance, the unit is ideal for social distancing. It manages to be both light-filled and private, as its many windows look over a small, wooded stream to the back of the house.

The apartment is very conveniently located. In addition to being steps away from an entrance to Rock Creek, it is just a 10-minute walk from the red line, multiple grocery stores, and tons of great restaurants. It is on a quiet and safe street with lots of parking and great neighbors.

Rent is $1900 per month, inclusive of all utilities, washer/dryer, wifi, and cable TV. Ideally, the sublet will start in August or September and conclude at the end of next July.

If interested, please tell me a bit about yourself, and I will share a link to a video tour of the apartment.

Best,
Mark
drmarkdfisher@... [drmarkdfisher @ gmail dot com]