Washingtonian Top Agent, Thank You For Helping Me Make The List Again! #realestate

Jennifer Knoll

Friends,

With summer now in full force, I want to thank everyone who helped me reach this achievement again. It only happened with the support of my clients and thankfully I have the best clients in the world! It’s no secret that I wouldn’t be where I am today without your enduring support, and I am so grateful for the trust you consistently place in me as you navigate one of life's most significant milestones.

The truth is, I wouldn't be among Washingtonian's Best without you. I hope to celebrate with you soon — here’s to a relaxing summer and another fantastic year!

Link to full email here.

Jennifer Knoll
Senior Vice President, Compass
m: 202.441.2301