Re: ISO Physical therapist recommendation for ankle issues

Elizabeth Nightingale

Smart Therapy in Chevy Chase (Friendship Heights) is excellent - I go to Eric Liu who is fantastic (for plantar  fasciitis, but I am sure he is great for ankles too).

Also his colleague Amy is excellent as well (my parents see her).

--
Elizabeth Nightingale
liznightingale@...