Re: Any recent experience with DMV Vehicle Inspection during covid-19 crisis?

James Linde

They only should be plugging into your car's computer port. It tells them everything. They have not done a safety inspection in a long time.

Jim

The process has never been easier (at least for me). At about 9:15 on Friday morning. I went right in. They never get in your car or touch the steering wheel. The inspectors are masked. You drive your car from spot to spot. It's not clear what they were checking but it was very fast!