Live Your Best Life: Yoga and the Bhagavad Gita plus Yoga for Stress Management at Washington Yoga Center #yoga #stayhomedc

M G

Washington Yoga Center is here for you!  We continue to provide all classes and workshops via livestream. Your safety is our top concern.

We are so proud to announce Live Your Best Life: Yoga and the Bhagavad Gita Livestream with Atmadarshan!  This Saturday at 1:30 PM, the workshop will introduce you to the sacred Hindu text of the Bhagavad Gita, and how to incorporate its teachings into your yoga practice and your everyday life. Atmadarshan is visiting us from the Ohio area and we are very excited to share her teachings with you.

Saturday, June 27, 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM. $40 per person, members get 10% off.
Space is limited and there are only four spots left, so sign up now.
https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=358&stype=-9&sView=day&sLoc=0&sTrn=100000508&date=06/27/20
Emoji

Yoga for Stress Management Livestream this Sunday with Angelena Stokes-Wickersham! Stress has always been with us, but over the past few months, the need for stress management has never been higher.  If you are a constantly on the go, restless, work with anxiety and/or depression, or find it challenging to quiet your thoughts, this is the workshop for you.

Sunday, June 28, 5:30 PM - 6:45 PM.  $20 per person, members get 10% off.
Sign up now: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=358&stype=-9&sView=day&sLoc=0&sTrn=100000506&date=06/28/20
Emoji

Washington Yoga Center is your locally-owned yoga studio, offering a variety of classes with the best teachers in the District. Whether you're an experienced yogi or just getting started, you'll find the class that's right for you.

Visit WashingtonYogaCenter.com for our full schedule of classes and workshops.

Be well and stay safe!
Emoji