Teen available for outdoor household and babysitting jobs #babysitting #oddjobs

Nan Pickens

Dear neighbors,

I am a rising sophomore boy at Sidwell and a Chevy Chase resident looking for jobs this summer. I am available for outdoor jobs such as dog walking and yard work. Additionally I can watch your kids at the park, as well as going bike riding, playing outdoor sports, and other activities. I have a family member willing to drive on occasion for delivery or grocery  jobs as well.

Let me know if I can be of assistance to you.

Thanks,
Selden
seldenpickens@... [seldenpickens @ gmail dot com]