Wonderful part time nanny available #childcare #nanny

Catherine Holohan

Our wonderful nanny, Carmen, is looking for a new family 1-2 days/week.

We have been using Carmen for almost a year to care for our 13 month old daughter 3 days/week. She came highly recommended and she has become an essential part of our family. Her other family is sad to be parting with her but are relocating. I trust her completely and our daughter lights up when she sees Carmen. She speaks Spanish to our daughter but we communicate in English. She has experience caring for infants to older children. She has endless energy for our daughter and is always signing, dancing, and playing with her. Prior to shutdowns, Carmen regularly took her to library story time and trips to museums. She does not drive but easily navigates the bus and metro. She is ideally looking for a family in Cleveland Park, Tenleytown, Cathedral, etc.

If you are interested or have any questions, please let me know.

Catherine
chwalsh at gmail dot com