ISO Part-Time Nanny for Toddler and Infant #childcare #nanny

bashkingstephens@...

Hi,

We are looking to the group for nanny recommendations! Please help us quickly source a nanny that meets the following criteria:

1 – caring individual who loves kids and prioritizes child safety above all else
2 – able to care for two children of different ages (son will be 7 months at start of September and daughter will be almost 3)
3 – able to join us starting end of August / start of September
4 – does not need full time hours (less than 40 hours weekly)
5 – able to come up with age appropriate activities to keep children engaged
6 – serious about social distancing and adhering to protocols that limit COVID-19 spread

We would require full disclosure about the nanny’s living arrangements and willingness to quarantine as we try to keep our children and immunocompromised family members safe and healthy during this time.

If you are interested, please contact me at: bashkingstephens@... [bashkingstephens @ gmail dot com] or text/call 804-677-5528.

Best,
Anwar