VOTE: Running as D.C. Delegate for Biden! #ivote

Hello!

Elections for D.C. delegates to the Democratic National Convention are taking place online and I am running to represent D.C. as a delegate alongside Larry Allen, Adam Rubinson and Doug Sloan on the DUMP TRUMP slate. We would love your support and appreciate any efforts in spreading the word about our campaign!

Registered Democrats in Wards 3, 4, 5, and 7 (NW and NE) can request an electronic ballot to support us on the DC Democratic Party website:
https://docs.google.com/…/1FAIpQLScBI3u7h8pLmOQ7no…/viewform

Ballots must be requested by MAY 15 and you will then be emailed a link to vote. Please select all of the names of our slate members!

Here is some information about my slate members and why we are running:

ANNALISE MYRE is a student studying government at Georgetown University. As a D.C. native, I hope to mobilize other young people to stand with Biden and use my voice to represent young Democrats. As a volunteer for the Biden campaign, I was named a precinct captain at the 2020 Iowa caucus and campaigned in South Carolina. I support Biden because he will restore the moral backbone of our nation and his ability to connect with all Americans will enable him to lead our country on day one of the presidency and restore America’s standing in the world.

LARRY ALLEN is a real-estate agent and has lived in almost every ward of D.C. which has fueled his love of the city and his work in serving its communities over the decades. As a young boy, he learned that one person can make a difference and elected officials work for the people.

ADAM RUBINSON is a Deal Middle School and GDS parent in Tenleytown and has lived in the District for 27 years working as an attorney in the Clinton Administration, DC government employee, and technology consultant. Coming from a long line of Democratic Party volunteer activists, he managed successful campaigns for US Congress and DC Mayor, and shares your urgency for ending the Trump nightmare, and making America great again for ALL people, regardless of race, color, creed, sex, or national origin. His family are members of Adas Israel.

DOUG SLOAN is a native Washingtonian senior political analyst at the communications and political strategy firm National Capitol Strategy Group, (NCSG) D.C. As communication and political strategy firm, NCSG provides media training and performs voter outreach for political, media and issue-driven campaigns. He worked as Outreach Coordinator for the Mayor’s Office of Community Affairs and worked as a Legislative Analyst for the Judiciary Committee on the D.C. City Council. He also served as the vice-president of the DC Young Democrats and served as an Ex-Officio member of the DC Democratic State Committee. Douglass currently serves as vice-president of the DC NAACP and is a former chair of the Political Action Committee for the DC NAACP.

Annalise Myre
annalisemyre77@... [
annalisemyre77 @ gmail dot com]