This Year's Flower Mart Is Online!

Lydia Benson

As our lexicon has now changed to include social distancing and online get-togethers, Flower Mart is evolving and this year we will hold Flower Mart virtually!

Although we all cannot be together the first weekend of May as planned, enjoying the singing and dancing of the children on the West Front, eating barbecue, chicken on a stick, ice cream or kettle corn, or stopping by our favorite vendor for that Mother’s day or graduation gift, please consider participating in our Virtual Flower Mart. Here is how:

·       Shop online at one of our gift vendors - who will donate 20% of the sale to All Hallows Guild for those that shop from April 26 through Mother’s Day May 10, 2020
·       Donate directly to All Hallows Guild – at any level as an individual sponsor or the cost of that ice cream cone. All donations, whatever the size, are appreciated and will directly benefit the gardens and grounds of the Cathedral!
·       Become a member of the All Hallows Guild. Our members are our lifeline and as a member, you will have opportunities to spend special time at the Close at one of our member events.

Lydia Benson
202-365-3222