How to vote in the June 2 Primary Election - Absentee Ballot & Early Voting
How to vote in June 2, 2020 primary election:
On Election Day, all vote centers will open from 7am until 8pm. The usual 144 precincts will NOT open on Election Day.
WARD 3 will have only two (2) voting sites.
Murch Elementary School
4810 36th St.
Oyster Adams Bilingual School
2801 Calvert St
District of Columbia Board of Elections
Absentee (Mail-in) Ballot Requests – Vote Safe DC
Dear DC Registered Voter:
The DC Board of Elections is sending you this email to invite you to request a mail-in ballot so that you can vote at home during the 2020 election cycle. If you have already requested a mail-in ballot, you do not need to submit another request.
There are several ways that you can request a mail-in ballot:
#1: Paper Form
1) Complete this fillable form
2) Return the form to the Board of Elections through method a, b, or c
a) Print and scan the completed form, and email it to DCabsentee@...
b) If you are unable to print and/or scan the form), save the completed form as a pdf and email it to DCabsentee@...
c) Print and mail the completed form to:
DC Board of Elections
1015 Half Street, S.E. Suite 750
Washington, DC 20003
#2: Mobile App
1) Download the Vote 4 DC mobile app to your iOS device through this link or to your Android device through this link
2) Follow the instructions provided to complete the form
3) Sign the form using your fingertip or stylus and submit your request
Please note that, although you may not receive an email confirmation, your request will be received through the mobile app.
#3: Web Portal
1) Visit this page
2) Follow the instructions provided to complete the form and submit your request.
We strongly encourage you to request and vote a mail-in ballot so that you can vote at home and avoid in-person voting. By doing so, you will ensure your safety and that of our election workers. As a reminder, if you have already requested a mail-in ballot, you do not need to submit another request.
If you have any questions, please call the Board at 202-741-5283.