Re: Hospitals in Need of 3-D Printed Parts?

Jonah Docter-Loeb

Hi Jamie, I hope you are having a good morning.

My name is Jonah, and I am one of the lead organizers for the DC Mutual Aid 3D Printing devision. We have connections to hospitals who have requested face shields, and if you are interested in helping out, please fill out this form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScEOr-Z40urJTOZA2U4F2PIXMrJ3tx96eBcPxOSNHLuo4wC6Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

Happy printing!

Jonah