FS: 1/8 Share in Pair of Nats Season Tickets - Club Level, In the Shade

hal.ninek@verizon.net

We are now all Nats fans.

One of our partners dropped out of our season ticket group, so we are seeking a new partner for a 1/8 share of the pair - 10 games x 2 tickets.  Our seats are in Section 215, Row E, one section to the right of directly behind home plate.  Each seat is $80 per game, a discount from the $95 face value.  You must buy all 10 games to be part of the group.

We do a draft each year, so you will get your choice of games.  For this season, the Nats will permit exchanges for all remaining games, so if you don't get the games you want in the draft you can exchange them.

Because season ticket holders get first dibs on additional playoff tickets, most members got to see every playoff game they wanted to attend.  I know I saw every home game for the playoffs.  Others did or did not, depending on the schedule.

Added perks include:
  • 30% discount on food, drink and team store.
  • Red carpet rewards, that permit you to obtain additional tickets and items for free.
  • Special access to additional member only events.
  • 30% discount for additional ticket purchases.
  • More info here.
Please respond to me at hal.ninek@... [hal.ninek @ verizon dot net] if interested.

Steve Seelig
Ingomar Street