ISO Nanny for Share starting March 9 #childcare #nanny

Michaela Wieser

We are two families seeking an experienced caretaker to actively engage with and care for two infants in our home from Mon - Fri 8:30-5:30 pm in Cleveland Park. We are looking for someone trustworthy, responsible, motivated and affectionate.

About us: two families with two sweet baby girls (~6 months and ~1.5 months) who are excited and curious to engage with stories, songs, and other developmentally appropriate activities.

Basic requirements:

Infant care experience required. Please be knowledgeable in bottle prep, diapering, scheduling, introducing first foods, and newborn development.

  • Infant CPR Certified (or open to becoming certified if not already)

  • Basic Vaccinations (TDAP, Flu, etc)

  • Prior experience with caring for multiple children in childcare settings (daycare center, nursery, babysitting, nanny)

Nice to haves:

  • Willingness to learn basic sign language (for example signs for milk, more, diaper, etc.)·

  • Native foreign language speaker (ideally Spanish)

  • Post-secondary certificate and/or some college preferred

  • Understanding of child psychology/ childhood development

  • Living w/in 10miles of Cleveland Park

  • Some flexibility in your schedule. We all have demanding careers and there may be times when you are asked to stay a little later (for pay of course).

To ensure you are fully supported, we plan on formalizing the relationship through a contract with hourly wages, overtime pay, vacation and holidays included.

If interested, please e-mail michaelacwieser (at) gmail (dot) com.

Michaela Wieser