Your vote can help John Eaton Elementary School!

Melody Molinoff

Dear Neighbors,

Would you like to help Cleveland Park’s public elementary school receive a $50,000 Google for Education Technology Award? Lucien Bell, a third grader at John Eaton Elementary School, is a finalist in the Doodle for Google!

Vote for his doodle TONIGHT and he could win a $30,000 college scholarship and our school could win much needed funds!

Thank you!

Melody
Porter Street

----
Editor's note: Here's the link to all the entries:

And here's the Google Doodle description of the contest and information about the voting deadline:

"Young artists across the US created doodles of what they see for the future, and our judges have selected 53 State and Territory Finalists. Now we need your help to choose the five National Finalists. Check out the gallery of submissions and cast your vote before March 6, 2017 at 5:00 pm EST."

Good luck to the young artist who is a 3rd grader at John Eaton!