Wooden and Classic Lightning Class Sailboat Group email@example.comGroup for all interested in Classic Lightning Class Sailboats. Members of this group own, are former owners, or are enthusiasts for the Lightning. A classic Lightning is one typically built of wood or one of the early fiberglass boats, typically built prior to the early 1980's. We are part of the International Lightning Class Association, and strongly encourage participants of this site to also be current members of the I.L.C.A.
Lightning Class Association Web Site.
In addition to supporting each other with discussions of maintenance, boat construction, rigging, tuning, racing, daysailing, boat camping and more, We hold an annual “Get Together” / Regatta. Typically held the last weekend in June and will be held on Keuka Lake, near Hammondsport New York in the beautiful Finger Lakes region.
Video about the salvage of the "Lost Lightning Mold" used by Skaneateles Boat Co. to build Lightning Class boats in high volume. Click Here
- 386 Members
- 7,592 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe: email@example.com
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: email@example.com
- Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #photo-notice 8 Topics
- #file-notice 5 Topics
- #9480- 1 Topics
- #poll 1 Topics
- #poll-notice 1 Topics