Zoom meeting on Tuesday #Meeting #VirtualEvent

Jonathan Sivier

We will be holding our monthly meeting this Tuesday, September 7, on Zoom. We will present our Introduction to High Power Rocketry and there will be plenty of time for questions and discussion of other rocketry topics. We haven't done this presentation on Zoom before, so we'll be figuring it out as we go. Still, this will be a good chance to get information on what is involved in flying larger rockets.

We'll send out an invitation to the meeting to the email list, so stay tuned.

I forgot to mention that the meeting will start at 7 p.m. as usual.

Jonathan