Zoom meeting on Tuesday #Meeting

Jonathan Sivier

Our monthly meeting will be this Tuesday, May 4 at 7 p.m. We can't hold meetings at the Springer Center yet so we will be holding it on Zoom. This month's topic is planned to be "Introduction to Model Rocketry." We need to know if anyone who is new to model rocketry is planning on participating. Let us know so we can be ready to do our presentation on Zoom. If we don't have any new people at the meeting we will plan on our usual chatting about rockets and upcoming events. If anyone has any particular topics they would like to see discussed, let us know.

Jonathan