Zoom meeting on Tuesday #Meeting #VirtualEvent

Jonathan Sivier

Our February club meeting will be held on Zoom again this coming Tuesday, February 2 at 7 p.m. We will be sending out the details on how to join in the meeting in another message in the next day or so.

Everyone is invited to join in the meeting. We don't have any particular topic for the meeting, but if you have something you would like to see discussed, or questions about any rocketry related topic, please let us know.

We don't know when we'll be able to hold in-person meetings again, so in the meantime we hope you will join us virtually.

Jonathan