Topics

Zoom meeting on December 1 #Meeting

Jonathan Sivier

Our meeting on Tuesday, December 1 will be a virtual meeting on Zoom. The topic for our December meetings is usually an Annual Wrap Up and a chance for people to talk about the things that have happened this year, mostly with regard to rockets, but other topics are sometimes mentioned.

Everyone is invited to participate and we will send out more info on how to join the meeting closer to the event. If you have a something in particular that you would like to present, possibly using a Powerpoint slideshow or other media, let us know so we can be prepared for it. Other than that I expect some people will be holding the rockets they are working on in front of their camera and talking about their projects and other things they did this year.

Jonathan