Virtual NARAM!

Jonathan Sivier

The NAR is holding a virtual NARAM competition with flights allowed from 10-Jul-2020 to 23-Aug-2020. We don't know if we will be able to hold any launches in July and August, but we are hoping we might be able to do so. If we do you might want to consider participating in this event by flying some competition flights at our launches. See the web site at "https://www.nar.org/site/virtual-naram/" for details.

Here is the latest update on the event.

-----

Virtual NARAM Update - June 16, 2020

Interested contestants are encouraged to send an email to Don Carson (fulldec2001@...) and/or Chris Flanigan (ccflanigan@...) so we can add you to the growing list of participants.

The Sport Scale rules have been better defined to fit a postal contest.

Did you notice that we are offering cash prizes for 1^st through 4^th place in each division in every event?

* 1st place – Grant ($50)
* 2nd place – Jackson ($20)
* 3rd place – Hamilton ($10)
* 4th place – Lincoln ($5)