Tuesday's meeting

Jonathan Sivier

We still are unable to hold meetings at the Springer Center. So the meeting scheduled for tomorrow is cancelled. However, a few of us plan to meet for dinner in lieu of our regular meeting. If anyone wants to join us we'll be meeting at the Dos Reales on Prospect in Champaign at 7 p.m. We plan to sit outside under their tent. If it is too rainy and/or cold and windy tomorrow we will reschedule for the same time and place on Thursday.

Let us know if you plan to attend so we can ask for the right number of seats.

Jonathan