Topics

Tuesday meeting on Zoom #Meeting #VirtualEvent

Jonathan Sivier

Our meeting on Tuesday, December 1 will be held on Zoom. Everyone is invited to join us. Details on how to participate will be posted sometime before the meeting. The topic for our December meeting is our Annual Wrapup. This is a chance to share what you have been working on this year and any rocketry adventures you may have had. It's been a strange year so I hope everyone will join us to catch up on what everyone has been up to.

Jonathan

Mark Joseph

Here is the Zoom invitation for Tuesday's meeting.

Note that participants will enter via a waiting room once approved, and your microphone and video will be muted when you first enter.

Please let me know if you have questions, and I'll do my best to get you going.

Mark

-----

Mark Joseph is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Central Illinois Aerospace - Annual Wrap-up Meeting
Time: Dec 1, 2020 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://illinois.zoom.us/j/87968681070?pwd=aU9Ca3hkOEoyMklMTlZ5bnk5T00wUT09

Meeting ID: 879 6868 1070
Password: 867459

One tap mobile
+13126266799,,87968681070# US (Chicago)
+14702509358,,87968681070# US (Atlanta)

Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 470 250 9358 US (Atlanta)
+1 470 381 2552 US (Atlanta)
+1 646 518 9805 US (New York)
+1 651 372 8299 US (St. Paul)
+1 786 635 1003 US (Miami)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 267 831 0333 US (Philadelphia)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 602 753 0140 US (Phoenix)
+1 669 219 2599 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 720 928 9299 US (Denver)
+1 971 247 1195 US (Portland)
+1 213 338 8477 US (Los Angeles)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 879 6868 1070
Password: 867459
Find your local number: https://illinois.zoom.us/u/kbsLCroeT9

Join by SIP
87968681070@...

Our meeting on Tuesday, December 1 will be held on Zoom. Everyone is invited to join us. Details on how to participate will be posted sometime before the meeting. The topic for our December meeting is our Annual Wrapup. This is a chance to share what you have been working on this year and any rocketry adventures you may have had. It's been a strange year so I hope everyone will join us to catch up on what everyone has been up to.

Wish I could attend… Our Model club has a ZOOM the same evening..

If that changes count me in!

Be safe all!

Mike Z