From: Christopher Brian Deem <chris-deem@...>
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 11:30 PM
To: cia-rocketry@...
Subject: [cia-rocketry] Time warp

Time Warp is a Discovery Channel program featuring high speed
photography, the April 8th program (7 pm) will have some high power
rockets filmed in slow motion. You might want to check it out, if you
get the Discovery Channel.

--
Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level II

Nick Cassavaugh <xunil2@...>

OK so I missed 5 minutes of the show due to a power outage, but I didn't see
any rockets. Did I miss something?

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 2:50 PM, William MURPHY <wcmurphy@...> wrote:

thanks

Time Warp is a Discovery Channel program featuring high speed
photography, the April 8th program (7 pm) will have some high power
rockets filmed in slow motion. You might want to check it out, if you
get the Discovery Channel.

--
Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level II

There was a post on the Tripoli mailing list from on of the people involved with the rocket launch, he said that episode was showing tonight, now, they are saying, next Wednesday, April 15. So, I guess we watch again next week.

Nick Cassavaugh wrote:

OK so I missed 5 minutes of the show due to a power outage, but I didn't see
any rockets. Did I miss something?

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 2:50 PM, William MURPHY <wcmurphy@... <mailto:wcmurphy%40comcast.net>> wrote:

thanks

Time Warp is a Discovery Channel program featuring high speed
photography, the April 8th program (7 pm) will have some high power
rockets filmed in slow motion. You might want to check it out, if you
get the Discovery Channel.

--
Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level II

Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level II

Nick Cassavaugh <xunil2@...>

Thanks Chris.

Nick

Nick Cassavaugh wrote:

OK so I missed 5 minutes of the show due to a power outage, but I
didn't see
any rockets. Did I miss something?

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 2:50 PM, William MURPHY <wcmurphy@...
<mailto:wcmurphy%40comcast.net <wcmurphy%2540comcast.net>>> wrote:

thanks