time to order your shirts for GARLO

Jonathan Sivier

GARLO 2021 is almost upon us. The date will be June 26. So it is time to order your GARLO t-shirts. The shirts will be a medium blue with a design based on the parachute used by the Mars Perseverance lander earlier this year. The design is still be worked on. Once it is finished we will be able to show what the finished shirts will look like, but at the moment you have to use your imagination.

The price will be $15 per shirt. This is the same price as in the past. We should be able to get just about any adult or youth sizes.

To place your order send me an email to <jsivier@...>. Be sure to specify the number of shirts you want and the size(s). You can pay for them when you pick them up at GARLO.

Jonathan