Topics

TheBucketeer.jpg (JPEG Image, 479x638 pixels)

William Carney <wcarney@...>

Here's my pickle bucket rocket.
I flew it a couple of weeks ago at Princeton on a LOKI L-1400.
Broke a fin and large top salad bowl, it will fly again.

William

http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu304/WilliamCarney/Rockets/TheBucketeer.jpg

Greg Smith

At 03:40 PM 4/17/2009, you wrote:
Here's my pickle bucket rocket.
I flew it a couple of weeks ago at Princeton on a LOKI L-1400.
Broke a fin and large top salad bowl, it will fly again.

William

http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu304/WilliamCarney/Rockets/TheBucketeer.jpg

Got any plans for those water jugs sitting to the left of it??? :-)

- GDS

William Carney <wcarney@...>

We buy bottled water and have to pay for those, can't keep them without
paying
more for them. We don't drink Bloomington water.

If you want one I can find out how much they will charge. Don't remember
right now.

William

I flew it a couple of weeks ago at Princeton on a LOKI L-1400.
Broke a fin and large top salad bowl, it will fly again.

William
http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu304/WilliamCarney/Rockets/TheBucketeer
.jpg

Got any plans for those water jugs sitting to the left of it??? :-)

Hmmm, I have a number of 5 gallon buckets, maybe I could make a similar rocket. (with enough impulse, anything can fly)

http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu304/WilliamCarney/Rockets/TheBucketeer.jpg <http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu304/WilliamCarney/Rockets/TheBucketeer.jpg>

--
Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level II