From: William Carney
Sent: January 13, 2020 10:14 PM
To: office preferredtowing.com <office@...>
Subject: Rocket seen on lot.

I saw a rocket on a flat bed in your lot watching Heavy Rescue 401.  I was just wondering what it was, history etc.

William

Jeffrey Suckow

Ahhh the Canadian Arrow.  I love that Estes model.

Greg Smith

Basically, take any V-2 kit and paint it in a fancy red and white color scheme. They are almost identical in size, shape and performance (although the Arrow was a two-stager that split in the middle).

- GDS

Ahhh the Canadian Arrow.  I love that Estes model.