rocket launches

Jonathan Sivier

For the last few months we have not been able to hold any launches due to the increased COVID restrictions. Now that our area has moved back to the Phase 4 level of restrictions we should be able to start holding launches again. We don't plan on holding a launch tomorrow, but starting in February we will try to hold the launches listed in the calendar, depending on the weather of course.

These events will follow the same rules we used in launches we were able to hold in the summer and fall. Masks will be required and we will ask people to maintain social distancing as much as possible. It seemed to work well for the launches we were able to hold last year and so we will continue to follow those rules until further notice. You can find a list of the rules at "http://www.ciarocketry.org/covid.html"

Jonathan