rocket building workshop on Saturday

Jonathan Sivier

We are still planning on holding our rocket building workshop at the Leonhard Center in Champaign this Saturday morning from 9 to 11. There is still time to register for the workshop if you know someone who would be interested. In fact, I've been told there will be someone at the front desk at the Leonhard Center on Saturday morning so that people could possibly register at that time. If you think you might do this let us know so we can be prepared for the correct number of participants.

You can find out more about the workshop in the Summer Program Guide or at
https://champaignparks.com/programs/program-guide/enrichment/

Jonathan