reminder to order your GARLO shirts soon

Jonathan Sivier

GARLO is less than 3 weeks away, so it is time to order your GARLO t-shirts. We will need to place the order with the printer in a little over a week from now. We'll have a few extra shirts to sell at GARLO, but if you want to be sure you get one or need a particular size place your order now. The shirts will be a medium blue with a design based on the parachute used by the Mars Perseverance lander earlier this year. The design is still be worked on. Once it is finished we will be able to show what the finished shirts will look like, but at the moment you have to use your imagination.

The price will be $15 per shirt. This is the same price as in the past. We should be able to get just about any adult or youth sizes.

To place your order send me an email to <jsivier@...> or see me at the launch next Saturday. Be sure to specify the number of shirts you want and the size(s). You can pay for them when you pick them up at GARLO.

Jonathan